Physicians Endoscopy partner East Side Endoscopy adds pain management services through NAPA: 5 notes
August 4, 2016
New York City-based East Side Endoscopy, a Physicians Endoscopy ASC, added pain management services to its offerings.
Here are five notes:
1. East Side Endoscopy, which is Medicare-certified and Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care-accredited, will now be known as East Side Endoscopy and Pain Management Center.
2. North American Partners in Anesthesia is collaborating with the ASC for this new service line.
3. Daniel Hanono, MD, director of NAPA-affiliated Comprehensive Pain & Wellness Center in New York City, will provide pain management treatments at the ASC.
4. These treatments include epidurals, nerve blocks and radiofrequency ablation.
5. Dr. Hanono completed his anesthesiology residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in New York City and his interventional pain management fellowship at New York University. He was one of the first physicians in New York to start using radiofrequency ablation for treating chronic knee and shoulder pain.